TheIIC – Ukraine and Belarus chapter co-organizes International Conference in Minsk, Belarus as Strategic partner together with Business Format company
Dear IIC Family,
We are happy to inform you that our first International Conference took part in Minsk, Belarus on March 4, 2019. The topic of the Conference was “New technologies in Auditing and Internal controls”. The conference gathered around 100 participants from Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Russia, Belgium and other countries.
Among the speakers of the Conference there were top-level Executives, including:
- Jean-Pierre Garitte (Belgium): ex-President of IIA Global, currently President of IIA Belgium and member of Audit Committee of the European Commission
- Dmitriy Lapko (Belarus): Deputy Head of National Bank of Belarus
- Evgeny Kozhevnikov (Belarus): Board member of TheIIC-Ukraine and Belarus, Head of compliance of Alfa Bank Belarus
- Irina Blinova (Ukraine): Head of PwC academy.
The topics covered during the Conference included:
- new technologies in auditing and internal controls
- implementation of the 3 Lines of Defense model: practical advises from the author of the model Mr. Jean -Pierre Garitte
- automation and using of robots-based technologies
- GDPR, new compliance and anti-money laundering legislation in Europe and many other interesting topics.
We are looking forward to new meetings with the participants of the Conference and all IIC Family members during our open lectures and seminars! For more details please refer to our Education page.